Madil Associates help organisations to solve issues, create value, maximize growth and improve business performance. We use our business skills to provide objective advice and expertise and help an organisation to develop any specialist skills that it may be lacking.
We will primarily be concerned with the strategy, structure, management and operations of a company. Our role is to identify options for the organisation and suggest recommendations for change, as well as advising on additional resources to implement solutions.
Our work include:
- Acting as accountant to small and medium sized businesses
- Business strategy
- Financial and management controls
- Human resources
- Setting up internal control procedures.
It is our responsibilities as management consultant to:
- Carry out research and data collection to understand the organisation
- Conduct analysis
- Interview the client’s employees, management team and other stakeholders
- Run focus groups and facilitate workshops
- Prepare business proposals and presentations
- Identify issues and form hypotheses and solutions
- Present findings and recommendations to clients
- Implement recommendations/solutions and ensure the client receives the necessary assistance to carry it all out
- Manage projects and programmes
- Lead and manage those within the team, including analysts
- Liaise with the client to keep them informed of progress and to make relevant decisions.